Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RubénP
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I'm facing a extrange Issue with my Azure Log In,

When i'm going to log in in my Power Portal, in the production environment,

The button redirects me to one page telling me that the user email it's already in use.

Of course it's already used because i'm trying to log IN, WITH MY USER AND MAIL:) 

Anyone knows what can i do?

Thank you.

RubnP_0-1647965555366.png

RubnP_2-1647965576741.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Manar
Super User
Super User

Hi @RubénP 

You will need to add a new site setting to your portal and set it to false, It verifies if a unique email address is necessary for validating a user. By default, it is set to true. But if we want the previous setting to work properly we need to set it to false (if leave as is it might cause issues during authentication - check official doc).

Authentication/UserManager/UserValidator/RequireUniqueEmail

Manar_0-1647969122116.png

Thank you,
Manar

If you like this post, give it aThumbs Up. Where it solved your query, mark it as a SOLUTION so it can help other people!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Manar
Super User
Super User

Hi @RubénP 

You will need to add a new site setting to your portal and set it to false, It verifies if a unique email address is necessary for validating a user. By default, it is set to true. But if we want the previous setting to work properly we need to set it to false (if leave as is it might cause issues during authentication - check official doc).

Authentication/UserManager/UserValidator/RequireUniqueEmail

Manar_0-1647969122116.png

Thank you,
Manar

If you like this post, give it aThumbs Up. Where it solved your query, mark it as a SOLUTION so it can help other people!
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Find the Contact record that is using the Email address in question (verify it is the AD user) - and then send them a portal Invite (this will allow the AD user to associate to the existing Contact record via the invitation). In theory you can also manually create the External Identity record against the Contact record if you have all the relevant info.

Edit: you also could potentially use the Contact Mapping setting - but this may not be desirable should the existing Contact using the email is not the AD User . https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/configure/configure-oauth2-settings

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

MPP IDEAS

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Users online (1,826)