cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Patron
Post Patron

Multiple images in single web file in portal

Hi All,

I have a question regarding web files. how can we call multiple images in code. For instance, I can more files or images using the attachment in notes. But how can I call that in code?

Webfile.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, that wouldn't be the recommendation on how to use Web Files.

The Web Files can be accessed by using the partial url, for example if you have your web file Parent Page set to Home, and partial URL mylogo.png

you can simply access your file via <portal url>/mylogo.png

by default it will always retrieve the most recent note/attachment

if you are querying directly the notes entity, perhaps you might be able to read more than one file, but I wouldn't really recommend this. Just create multiple web files and you should be good to go.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helper V
Helper V

Only the last Web File attachment is able to be referenced.  The code on the Portal references the values on the Web File record as the identifier on the Portal (e.g. it doesn't matter what you name the attachment it gets rendered based on the Web File record details).  The Caching manages this assignment of the last attachment so is outside our control.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (7,590)