cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple tables in one form PowerApps Portal Web Page

Hi,

Can I display multiple tables (Input Forms) in one Form with one Submit button? I try to create one table with lookup to another table but it only display one primary field of another table, Not all the fields in the second table. I see the Table Main form in the backend designer and that only allow me to add another table as a sub-grid and set its View Records forms not Input Forms.

Thanks,

-Sal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

I would advise you to check Portals Web API - it will be the easiest way to solve this problem. It is still in the preview, however, in February it should become GA.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Anonymous ,

Did I understand you correctly that you want to show to entity/web forms for different entities on one web page and submit them simultaneously with one button? If that's your requirement then unfortunately with using just forms you cannot achieve this. You might try to use Web API to create a fully custom page with custom experience by submitting data view Web API.

If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Yes, looks like with Entity form I get stuck with one form so looked into Web Forms where I can add multiple entities in steps but Is there anyway I can pull the submitted record in one place as a Join on two tables?

To be honest I don't fully understand what exactly you want to achieve as a final result. Do you want to create two separate records in two separate tables and then based on that data create a new record in a new table? Or you want to be able to view created data in one place? Can you please clarify this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have multiple Entities (Tables), with multiple input text fields. If I use Entity Form I can only tie that with One Entity at a time and it display the Insert\Edit\Read only form. I wanted to display Entity 1, 2 , 3 set of input fields in one long form.

Thanks,-Sal

Hi @Anonymous ,

I would advise you to check Portals Web API - it will be the easiest way to solve this problem. It is still in the preview, however, in February it should become GA.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (2,854)