Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harrison_Ellem
Advocate I
Advocate I

My Apps are Disappearing

Hi,

Today my app just Disappeared and this is happening on all of my accounts.

Capture.PNG This is really making me stress plz help.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @ragavanrajan 

Ok turns out it was my school account connected with my laptop conflicting with my work account and now I cant use my current laptop and instead I have had to switch to a pc that does not have my school account on it its kinda stupid but hey I cant edit my school account so yeh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Harrison_Ellem 

Are you in the right environment? If you are in the right environment and still can't see your apps. Try ctrl + F5 that will do the hard refresh and I assume then it will show your app. 

If everything fails. Please follow the below steps 

1. Log in to https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/environments 

2. Select your environment, then on the right side > under resources you can see powerapps, portal, etc. 

ragavanrajan_0-1632447230048.png

3. Once you click on the relevant icon it will show all the available apps. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Hi, @ragavanrajan 

Ok turns out it was my school account connected with my laptop conflicting with my work account and now I cant use my current laptop and instead I have had to switch to a pc that does not have my school account on it its kinda stupid but hey I cant edit my school account so yeh

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,376)