cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chitphyoaung
Frequent Visitor

Need help in editing records of Entity List

I have created an Entity Form using "Edit" mode and created an entity list based on it. When i tried to use that Entity List to my portal app and enabled, "Edit" but i still cannot edit the records in my List. Please help totally new to Portal App here!!

chitphyoaung_0-1597826573292.pngchitphyoaung_1-1597826603643.png

chitphyoaung_2-1597826713791.png

6 REPLIES 6
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi @chitphyoaung 

Can you create a "Details" action, and associate the same edit Entity Form?

I faced similar issue in the past with the "Edit" action, I believe that's a bug

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

@OliverRodrigues  yes i can create "details" action. Also whenever i create 'edit' action, it turns into 'details'. i don't know exactly why. 

when creating a Details action but pointing to an Edit entity form, it should allow you to edit your records.. does that work?

Oliver Rodrigues

chitphyoaung_0-1597833446571.png

chitphyoaung_1-1597833465175.png

Not really, view details gets me another insert form 😞

can you share your Entity Form configuration? are you sure it is set to Edit mode? 

Oliver Rodrigues

chitphyoaung_0-1597834052243.pngchitphyoaung_1-1597834068875.png

chitphyoaung_2-1597834083071.png

yes but now i got this error bro

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,774)