cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VSJadhav
Helper II
Helper II

Need "Terms and Conditions" checkbox in "Sign In" page.

Hi Team, Request you to please suggest me any solution on my below query. Am stuck at one point where i want to add one checkbox for user acknowledgment of "Terms and Conditions" in "Sign In" page.  I have created Customer Self Service application in PowerApps.

Assuming there will be any settings present in Portal Management, but am not sure on this. 

It will very great if i get a quick response from you all.

Thanks, Vaibhav 

2 REPLIES 2
chleverenz
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi @VSJadhav ,

unfortunately i can not see "the below requirements" but do you want a checkbox when logging in (which is not possible i think) or when signing up ? The latter one would in my perspective only require a new field on the contact which is then to be displayed on the form in the signup page (not sure, whether that one is customizable).

In order to check, whether it was checked i think, some js would be needed. The problem is: When a boolen is mandatory, when is it filled in 🙂 ?

We usually have another entity holding the t&cs for each user and when portal has no entry there, we usually redirect the user to create one or we even make double opt in in order to have consent by the contact.

Have fun,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your suggestion.
The requirement is : One checkbox is needed with text "I accept Terms & Conditions" below to "Sign in" button of Sign-In page.
After adding user credentials user must select checkbox and then there will be successfully Sign-in/Login will work.

I checked in Site-Settings and Content Snippets of Portal Management but not gets any results. 

Please provide your inputs on this.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,064)