cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkarikar
Regular Visitor

OpenID Connect Provider with Azure AD

Hello,

I have configured OpenID Connect provider with Azure AD following all the steps in this document https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/configure/configure-openid-settings.

However, I am getting an error when I try to sign in from an internal/external account. Initially, I got "unverified" error while signing in using Microsoft account but I stopped seeing that error and now, it just redirects me to the home page of my portal with an error shown in screenshot below.

Also, Azure AD works without any errors.

Thank you so much in advance!! 

OpenIDConnectError.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kkarikar
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much! I had to change the metadata address. I had to remove "common" from the address and replace it with Directory (tenant) ID of connected registered application in Azure AD.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, this is not an easy one to troubleshoot

I would advise review all site settings and make sure they are configured correctly as per the article you pointed out

Do you have access to the OpenID provider settings? are the redirect urls setup correctly? 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

kkarikar
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much! I had to change the metadata address. I had to remove "common" from the address and replace it with Directory (tenant) ID of connected registered application in Azure AD.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,918)