cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NStone
Frequent Visitor

PAC PAPortal Upload error - Updating table adx_webfile

I'm attempting our first Power App Portal migration using the Power Platform CLI (Ver. 1.13.6) and am not able to successfully complete a migration. I am receiving the following error for each of my Web Files:

Updating table adx_webfile with record id:[recordID] FAILED due to 'adx_webfile' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name = 'adx_filecontent' and NameMapping = 'Logical'.

I do not have any issues migrating these records if I use Portal Records Mover in XRMToolBox.

(If it matters, this is in GCC.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MBPhani
Frequent Visitor

Hi NStone,

It's a known bug with PAC CLI version as per discussion with the MS bug fix team. The workaround is to downgrade from pac CLI V1.13.6(1.0.2) to pac CLI V1.12.2(0.2.35) from VS Code or Visual Studio -> restart and then start to Migrate portal configuration 

Cheers,

MBPhani

Hope it helps.  If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

2022-04-06_141334.JPG

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @NStone 

Haven't tested yet. But make sure you download the latest version of the portal and remember your command prompt directory should be in the appropriate directory. Try closing your powershell/cmd prompt and relaunch and let us know. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

As a sanity check I cleared my download, closed everything, rebooted, then restarted the process. Same error.

MBPhani
Frequent Visitor

Hi NStone,

It's a known bug with PAC CLI version as per discussion with the MS bug fix team. The workaround is to downgrade from pac CLI V1.13.6(1.0.2) to pac CLI V1.12.2(0.2.35) from VS Code or Visual Studio -> restart and then start to Migrate portal configuration 

Cheers,

MBPhani

Hope it helps.  If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

2022-04-06_141334.JPG

Excellent! I was able to revert to 1.12.2 and complete the migration successfully. Is there an official channel where this information has been communicated?

MBPhani
Frequent Visitor

Hi NStone,

Unfortunately answer was "NO" - only MS support team have this information till now. This is known issue, and the MS developers are working on it. Still MS have no release date.

Cheers,

MBPhani

ameyaapte1
Microsoft
Microsoft

The issue has been fixed now and the fix has been included in the latest release of pac tool (1.14.x)

MBPhani
Frequent Visitor

Hello there,

Thanks for the update, have tried using 1.14 and it worked as expected now.

Cheers,

MBPhani

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (6,023)