I enabled odata feed on an entitylist . i tested on my browser if i have a result. I am facing on the page not found issue.
I checked the odataset name for the case sensitive problem. i checked the table permission and the web role. Everything seems okay. But the request doesn't work.
Ps: the screenshots.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.