cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlowHawkCDL
Regular Visitor

Portal Azure B2C Identity Provider

Hey everyone,

I am trying to configure Azure B2C as an identity provider within my portal. I have ready many articles, documentation, and watched videos walking through this process, yet I haven't been able to show the Azure B2C button as an option in my portal. My goal is to see this as an option and have it work as a method to register and login.

The steps I have followed:

1. The first method I followed to create my B2C tenant, user flows, and appropriate site settings is to go to make.preview.powerapps.com and follow these docs exactly: Configure the Azure Active Directory B2C identity provider for Power Apps portals. - Power Apps | Mi.... After the steps have all been configured, I restart my app, clear my cache, sync the configuration, and open my site. Here is what I see:

FlowHawkCDL_0-1617733803308.png

No Azure B2C button for sign in.

2. The second method I followed was to create everything manually. I followed a combination of these instructions:
Configure the Azure Active Directory B2C identity provider manually for Power Apps portals. - Power ...

Tutorial - Create user flows - Azure Active Directory B2C | Microsoft Docs

Part 3 – PowerApps Portals: Azure B2C and Power Apps Portals – User Flow for Signup and Signin (crmc...

The results for the second method were the same. I can launch/run the user flow from Azure AD and it works just fine (creates a new user in Azure B2C) but it doesn't appear as an option in my portal. Any help would be appreciated!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FlowHawkCDL
Regular Visitor

Here's what had happened for anyone else facing this issue:

Someone had changed a site setting. Authentication/Registration/ExternalLoginEnabled must be "true" in order for B2C to be visible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FlowHawkCDL
Regular Visitor

Here's what had happened for anyone else facing this issue:

Someone had changed a site setting. Authentication/Registration/ExternalLoginEnabled must be "true" in order for B2C to be visible.

View solution in original post

alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that you were able to get this figured out. Hopefully this will prove useful for future communities users who are having similar issues.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,880)