cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PA_Learner9
Frequent Visitor

Portal Page not showing any fields after adding JS on webpage also js files removed when I inspect from browser

Hi Good Afternoon,

I am working on portals and without realizing I have pasted few lines of JavaScript by going to WebPage(Information)-->Advanced Tab-->Custom JavaScript section and added then removed the JavaScript I have added and the Portal form completely not showing any fields on the webpage when I access through browser.

Also when I inspected and compared with working portal form from another CRM instance on browser, I noticed that few .js files were not showing/removed from the webpage which I have edited. I have added the comparison below from working/nonworking portal forms. Please see below. Thanks

Is there anything I can do to re-add those missing JavaScript files or how I can fix this...Could you please suggest me.

Many thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @OOlashyn ,

Thank you for taking your time and answering my query.

I have fixed the issue on my own by referencing the web files. Many thanks in advance.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @PA_Learner9 ,

Custom Javascript field will not add additional files to the portal. It will just add an additional script tag with your code to the page. If you are missing some js files and it is files that you added make sure that they exist as Webfiles and also verify that you are adding them properly ( I don't know how exactly you are doing that as there are plenty of ways to add files).

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Hi @OOlashyn ,

Thank you for taking your time and answering my query.

I have fixed the issue on my own by referencing the web files. Many thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (4,211)