Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Portal Solution Import - Missing Components

Hi All

I am trying to import a solution in to a new environment but getting an error of missing components but i have added all the required components? is there something missing need also need to be added to the solution?

MartinPAChamp_0-1595415811841.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi

it looks like your target environment doesn't have the Portals provisioned.. you shouldn't be moving Portals entities/components unless you've made changes against them

make sure to install the Portals in your target environment before importing your solution.. you can even remove the adx_ components from your solution to make it lighter 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@MartinPAChamp

AS per the screenshot you are sharing you have to go through each of these components and make sure it is there

Go to solution entities and add the adx_ad

Then go to Account Entity - relationships and add the missing relationship, export and try to reimport again

Hope this helps! 

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi

it looks like your target environment doesn't have the Portals provisioned.. you shouldn't be moving Portals entities/components unless you've made changes against them

make sure to install the Portals in your target environment before importing your solution.. you can even remove the adx_ components from your solution to make it lighter 

------------

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (7,325)