cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Portal: This portal has multiple website bindings, which will cause issues with the portal

Happy New Year Folks, 

I have recently created new environment and the portal. Portal is converted from trial to production. But when I go to the administration of the portal. I am getting the following error message on the top of the administration. 

ragavanrajan_0-1609886146644.png

Kindly advise how to avoid this error and what is the root cause for this. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, the bindings are represented by a Table called "Website Bindings", you can view those in your Portal Management App.

Take a look there and see if there is anything funny that should be removed. No harm to export them before making changes.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, the bindings are represented by a Table called "Website Bindings", you can view those in your Portal Management App.

Take a look there and see if there is anything funny that should be removed. No harm to export them before making changes.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Thank you @OliverRodrigues . That worked !! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (4,346)