cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Portal as a mentometer

Last week me and my colleague Ville had a full day session regarding the Power Platform @ Techdays in Sweden.

Before the session I was building a small PowerApps Portal to use by the audience. It was fully anonymous and only used for one purpose. It was for the audience to send applauses to us. Regular hand clapping seems soooo 1990. 🙂

The audience could send a value between -10 to +10 to facilitate negative response (got a lot when i was talking about licensing changed).

The applause was (of course) added to a custom entity in CDS. A flow triggered on new applauses and then stored it to a streaming database in PowerBi which was then published in realtime to a PBi dashboard.

Solution was setup in like 30 minutes. PowerApps are amazing stuff!!

MagnusGöransson_1-1572441219797.png

MagnusGöransson_0-1572440745180.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Portal as a mentometer

Hi @MagnusGöransson ,

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any issues while using PowerApps in the future, please feel free to post it here.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Portal as a mentometer

Hi @MagnusGöransson ,

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any issues while using PowerApps in the future, please feel free to post it here.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Users online (6,252)