cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Portal pages are failed to load due to datetime fields used in the entity form

Hi All,

We are using employee service portal for out website devlopement.

I would like to add two web pages in our portal which has got name, email, date of birth fields.

I just created a blank web page with full page template and added form from the components and loaded our enity form.

The page is loading successfully if my form does not have any date of birth fields. If I add a date or birth field, it is keepin on trying to load but the page is loading at all in the end.

The form I use for this web page is very simple and it does not have any other customizations at all other than fields to get the input.

I have not implemented any field level validations as well.  Very simple form with text, date time and two options set fields. 

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

Dharani

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Portal pages are failed to load due to datetime fields used in the entity form

hi

are you using any PCF or custom control to render your date field? if yes try using the OOB control, that could be the issue

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Portal pages are failed to load due to datetime fields used in the entity form

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your reply.

I have not used any PCF or custom control to render the data fields.

The entity form used in our page got only data fields such as name, email, phone number , date of birth etc.,.

The web page is not loading whenever the entity form has got datetime fields. Otherwsie it is working fine.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Dharani

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Can you please follow this video and try to disable custom error page:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8QxoyOIzAc&t=3s

we might get the real exception behind the issue

Oliver Rodrigues

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Still the same. Not getting any errors instead it keeps on loading.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

did you add any custom JS? 

have you checked browser's console for errors?

Oliver Rodrigues

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No custom JS.

Because the issue with the page loading not able to check in browser consoles.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (8,509)