cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dbotta
Frequent Visitor

Portal view details page

Hi there,

I am having a problem. I use details view to see my records in Portal but it does not recognize the javascript applied, entering the record itself does recognize them. Will it have a solution?

Here is not working

notworking.JPG

Here is the javascript and when I open the record without details it works correctly

addedjs.JPG

Any advice is welcome,

Diego.

2 REPLIES 2
justinburch
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Dbotta,

That JS appears to be on the Web Page (I only read English, so could be wrong!), and won't apply to the Entity Form because this is an iFrame (and thus has it's own source). Try moving the JS to the Web Form (should have a Custom JavaScript section, but no Custom CSS) and trying it again.

Side-note, I like the color scheme/look of your environment. 🙂

ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Dbotta , Just in case if you are trying to add the JS in the web page which has entity form on it.  Here are the steps 

1. Log in to Portal Management > Web pages 

2. Under Localized content > Select the web page > and click Edit from the Ribbon 

ragavanrajan_0-1612292667912.png

3. Under Advanced section  >Custom JavaScript> You can add your code there  like below. 

ragavanrajan_1-1612292719074.png

Hope it helps. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,055)