cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Power Apps Portal: Entity List Search Box Not Showing Up

Hello Community,

I know we can enabled "Search" on Entity List to allow portal users to search for records under the Entity List view on the portal web page. This is a simple checkbox that we can enable via the portal designer studio, or on the entity list record under portal management in Dynamics. And this used to work for me...until today I notice the Search box is no longer showing up above the Entity List view on the portal page.

Has anyone noticed this as well? Is this a bug, or am I missing any setting? I don't think I have missed any steps, because it's just one checkbox that I enabled and I have done this previously and it was working.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

D365_Eric_0-1607568058773.png

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It works for me - just ticked it now, it works (if you've just done it did you clear the portal cache)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Fubar ,

Yes, I did clear the portal cache. This is still not working for me. This is very odd as it used to work. It's just a simple checkbox to enable...I am really puzzled why it's stopped working all of a sudden... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,184)