Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D365_Eric
Helper V
Helper V

Power Apps Portal: Entity List Search Box Not Showing Up

Hello Community,

I know we can enabled "Search" on Entity List to allow portal users to search for records under the Entity List view on the portal web page. This is a simple checkbox that we can enable via the portal designer studio, or on the entity list record under portal management in Dynamics. And this used to work for me...until today I notice the Search box is no longer showing up above the Entity List view on the portal page.

Has anyone noticed this as well? Is this a bug, or am I missing any setting? I don't think I have missed any steps, because it's just one checkbox that I enabled and I have done this previously and it was working.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

D365_Eric_0-1607568058773.png

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It works for me - just ticked it now, it works (if you've just done it did you clear the portal cache)

Hi @Fubar ,

Yes, I did clear the portal cache. This is still not working for me. This is very odd as it used to work. It's just a simple checkbox to enable...I am really puzzled why it's stopped working all of a sudden... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call August 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call - August 2022

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,051)