Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D365_Eric
Helper IV
Helper IV

Power Apps Portal: Entity List Search Box Not Showing Up

Hello Community,

I know we can enabled "Search" on Entity List to allow portal users to search for records under the Entity List view on the portal web page. This is a simple checkbox that we can enable via the portal designer studio, or on the entity list record under portal management in Dynamics. And this used to work for me...until today I notice the Search box is no longer showing up above the Entity List view on the portal page.

Has anyone noticed this as well? Is this a bug, or am I missing any setting? I don't think I have missed any steps, because it's just one checkbox that I enabled and I have done this previously and it was working.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

D365_Eric_0-1607568058773.png

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

It works for me - just ticked it now, it works (if you've just done it did you clear the portal cache)

Hi @Fubar ,

Yes, I did clear the portal cache. This is still not working for me. This is very odd as it used to work. It's just a simple checkbox to enable...I am really puzzled why it's stopped working all of a sudden... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel News & Announcements 768460.png

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Users online (3,653)