Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhamza
Helper III
Helper III

Power Apps Portal PL900 Question about Power App Portal

Hi Folks,

I trying to prepare myself for the PL900 exam and I found this question in a practice exam : 

rhamza_0-1619615594671.png

My answer is CDS ( Dataverse ) but the correct answer is Sharepoint... I still do not get it. When they say Power Apps Portal ? Do they mean like a Form inside the real portal or a simple apps

What is your input on that ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Answer should be CDS. The records will always be stored in CDS/Dataverse, even if you enable SharePoint integration, that would at most contain files related to the case.

So the answer in that practice exam is incorrect

go with your guts 😉 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Answer should be CDS. The records will always be stored in CDS/Dataverse, even if you enable SharePoint integration, that would at most contain files related to the case.

So the answer in that practice exam is incorrect

go with your guts 😉 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

justinburch
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @rhamza,

Please keep in mind that many "practice exams" are just "brain dumps" from people who have recently taken the test - answers and questions provided can easily be wrong. Often times, an individual may barely pass and will just provide all of their own responses, so you will be studying the wrong answers, and sometimes even the wrong questions (if based on memory).

rhamza
Helper III
Helper III

It totally make sense, thx for your quick replies folks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,547)