Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhamza
Helper III
Helper III

Power Apps Portal PL900 Question about Power App Portal

Hi Folks,

I trying to prepare myself for the PL900 exam and I found this question in a practice exam : 

rhamza_0-1619615594671.png

My answer is CDS ( Dataverse ) but the correct answer is Sharepoint... I still do not get it. When they say Power Apps Portal ? Do they mean like a Form inside the real portal or a simple apps

What is your input on that ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Answer should be CDS. The records will always be stored in CDS/Dataverse, even if you enable SharePoint integration, that would at most contain files related to the case.

So the answer in that practice exam is incorrect

go with your guts 😉 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Answer should be CDS. The records will always be stored in CDS/Dataverse, even if you enable SharePoint integration, that would at most contain files related to the case.

So the answer in that practice exam is incorrect

go with your guts 😉 

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

justinburch
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @rhamza,

Please keep in mind that many "practice exams" are just "brain dumps" from people who have recently taken the test - answers and questions provided can easily be wrong. Often times, an individual may barely pass and will just provide all of their own responses, so you will be studying the wrong answers, and sometimes even the wrong questions (if based on memory).

rhamza
Helper III
Helper III

It totally make sense, thx for your quick replies folks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,615)