cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Power Apps Portal and Licensing

Hi, 

I have the following licenses:

Microsoft Power Apps Plan 2 Trial, Microsoft Power Automate Free and Office 365 E3.

First, I have created an 'Production' environment. Then I created a Power Apps Portal and then converted it into production.

I expected that this conversion would fail because I do not have required licences, which should be either Dynamics 365 (various), Power Apps per app plan or Power Apps per user plan for internal users. But the conversion was successful.

How come was the trial version of the portal converted into the production successfully? 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @ShawnPowerApps 

This is because the PowerApps Plan 2 Trial provides all the features in Power Platform. Without this trial, the conversion should have failed.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (81,908)