Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UmerJaved
Helper III
Helper III

Power Apps portal - update service request from mobile device

Hi,

we have a requirement where by requestor should be able to update/cancel their request via mobile device... We are currently proposing Employee Self service portal for browser user however same portal on mobile device not produce a nice interface due to small screen size... any ideas how we can achieve this or do we have to build a canvas app version on the service request?(which will be a fair bit of task due to complexity of our service request forms)

2 REPLIES 2
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @UmerJaved ,

You can use Portal on a mobile device you just need to design your form properly and add CSS. Check out my blog post where I show how to solve one of the common issues when the portal is squeezing forms instead of reflowing fields in them. 

If you share what exactly portal doing wrong on mobile I might be able to point you out where to find the solution.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Thanks @OOlashyn  i'll have a look into this and come back if any further questions at this stage

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,243)