cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aprangulashvili
Frequent Visitor

Power apps in sharepoint

Hello

I used power apps with Sharepoint to customize Sharepoint form. I’m in trial mode in Power-apps. My question is that when my trial mode will expire does Sharepoint form will work ? So general question is does Sharepoint form customization needs power apps license?

As I saw microsoft will discontinue to use info path and power apps will be alternate way.

Thank you in advance  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @aprangulashvili 

In simple terms, yes it will work after your trial expires. All you are doing is utilising SharePoint which is part of the office 365 license. 

More clarity: 

1. As long as you are not using any premium connectors then it will be free.  Note: Datavere is premium connector. 

2.  I am adding the screenshot for better understanding 

ragavanrajan_0-1638478768352.png

official URL: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/about-powerapps-perapp 

Have fun and welcome to the Power Apps forum. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

Just an additional note while customising forms make sure you select default environment for your organization. Not the trial environment. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @aprangulashvili 

In simple terms, yes it will work after your trial expires. All you are doing is utilising SharePoint which is part of the office 365 license. 

More clarity: 

1. As long as you are not using any premium connectors then it will be free.  Note: Datavere is premium connector. 

2.  I am adding the screenshot for better understanding 

ragavanrajan_0-1638478768352.png

official URL: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/about-powerapps-perapp 

Have fun and welcome to the Power Apps forum. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

aprangulashvili
Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much @ragavanrajan it's very good information 🙂

Glad to help. Please mark it as solution. So that it will help others

Just an additional note while customising forms make sure you select default environment for your organization. Not the trial environment. 

aprangulashvili
Frequent Visitor

As I saw there is only one environment which is my company profile. I don't see trial.

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,503)