cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kuljisd1
Regular Visitor

PowerApps Portal auto populate fields for edits

Hello Power Apps community!

I am exploring the use case for using PowerApps Portal as a website to edit data existing data stored in CDS or Azure SQL. We have customers that are submitting data through Alteryx Server in txt format which will be parsed and flagged if certain fields are not filled out. I want to build a website where these same users can navigate to after submitting their data and the parsed data can be edited and finalized for each record. I feel like this could be done with PowerApps integrated in Power BI, but that involves giving each usera PowerApps per user plan (10$ per user per month). I have worked with integrating PowerApps within Power BI where Power Apps autopopulates data with fields but was wondering if this is a functionality is integrated into PowerApps Portal. I have attached what i want to replicate, the orange box is an edit that must be fixed!

Thank You!

Dominick 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hardikv
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Kuljisd1 

If your customer are submitting data into Alteryx Server and that data is syncronizing in CDS, then your customer can edit those data using PowerApps Portals.

--------------------------
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hardikv
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Kuljisd1 

If your customer are submitting data into Alteryx Server and that data is syncronizing in CDS, then your customer can edit those data using PowerApps Portals.

--------------------------
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

@hardikv  - Are there any examples of this available on the web? Could you point in me in the right direction? 🙂

Regards,

Dom

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,081)