cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Portals Trial Licensing

I have some PoC portals I'd like to get started on that would involve users authenticating from an Azure AD B2C directory (note I don't need any help licensing Azure AD B2C, only PowerApps).

My question is do I need to have a paid for license on the Portal end of things to allow the external users to sign-in? Is there any trail licenses I can procure?

I of course realise that for a production instance I'd need to have licenses, but for dev/test what are the steps to try out PowerApps Portals?

Is it as simple as creating a Trial Environment, and grant my developer account a trial PowerApps license? Will the PowerApps Community Plan allow me to create Portals or do I need to grant my developer account one of the new PowerApps per User licenses?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: PowerApps Portals Trial Licensing

Technically and with the new licensing model you will be able to do it as lng as you have 1 G space free in your tenant.

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (4,701)