cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roselin
Helper I
Helper I

Powerapps - Portal Issue. After SignIn with Azure AD; portal allow users to access few pages. But from that page if they click on Sign out Button means Getting Error

Hi,

Please help me to fix this issue.

After SignIn with Azure AD to portal app; it allows users to access few pages for which they have access. But from that page if they click on Sign out Button means Getting Error. Please find the snapshot below.

Roselin_0-1643362022232.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

You might need to redirect the sign out to the home page if my understanding is correct

Please take a look at this thread: Dynamics Portala|| PowerApps Portal After signout Redirect to Home Page (Without Code--only Customiz...

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, please follow these steps to disable that page, and then we can see the real exception behind it:

Power Apps Portals Tip #77 - Dealing With the White Screen of Death - Engineered Code - YouTube

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Oliver Rodrigues

chleverenz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Roselin ,

in many cases, this is a locale issue. May be, the profile page is not available for the language/locale you are using.

If you only enabled one languge, then this of course not the cause 🙂

Just an idea,

Christian

Roselin
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

After disabling the custom error in admin center; Am getting the below error. Attached the screen shot for reference. It is not driving to Home page after clicking on Sign out button; in Portal.

Roselin_0-1643370084483.png

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

@Roselin I am assuming you have created a few Access Control Rules to control the pages users can see.. can you maybe disable them temporarily to see if that's what's causing the issue?

If that's the issue, maybe enable one by one to identify which one is messing things up

Oliver Rodrigues

@OliverRodrigues 

If I remove the access control rules means; it is allowing me to use the app in normal way. But even after clicking on Sign out Button it is not driving me to home page. It is staying back on same page. Without sign in also user can access the page rite... Is there any way to avoid this. Else once I click on the sign out button; PowerApps has to bring me to Home Page.

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

You might need to redirect the sign out to the home page if my understanding is correct

Please take a look at this thread: Dynamics Portala|| PowerApps Portal After signout Redirect to Home Page (Without Code--only Customiz...

Oliver Rodrigues

@OliverRodrigues 

Thanks a Lot. Its working as expected. It is navigating back to home page of portal.

Thank you 🙂

@OliverRodrigues 

Today again I am facing same issue. After clicking on Sign out button, its not driving to home page.

It is throwing same error. I have cross checked the code also. Still its not working any particular reason for that.

Roselin_0-1643630855819.png

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

This seems to be a very difficult one to troubleshoot.. you might have to open a support ticket with Microsoft so they identify exactly whats going on

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel News & Announcements 768460.png

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,592)