cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarathsannadi

Publish websites in power portals(not starter portal)

Hi All,

I am trying to build individual website and not use starter portal, but for this i need to build the website from start, which i dont see any documentation, apart from individual components, is there a way to find a article to help me do this, other thing is how do i access the individual websites and browse them using URLs, i been trying to do that but couldn't find a way, let me know this to please,

Thanks in advance 

sarathsannadi_0-1627643583063.png

sarathsannadi_1-1627643991852.png

1 REPLY 1
OOlashyn
MVP

Hi @sarathsannadi,

You need to use templates for site creation. In the background system creates all necessary resources, which you cannot create and connect manually (like Azure App Registration etc.). If you have D365 environment you have different type of portals available to you (see here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/portal-templates), but you can have only one type of portal per environment - so you cannot have for example 2 starter portals on the same environment, but can have starter and partner portal. And there is no way around it as it is just how the system works.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

MPP IDEAS

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Users online (3,708)