Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedrodecarvalh
Helper I
Helper I

Redirect after T&C

Hi everyone,

I would like to redirect always to Profile page after acepting the Terms and Conditions from Portals...

I tried the Authentication/Registration/ProfileRedirectEnabled but that also makes when the user login to go to the Profile Page, and during the Login i would like to redirect to the Home page...

How can i do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Actually, inside the Content Snippet "Account/Signin/TermsAndConditionsCopy" HTML update the form element's action attribute, by doing something like the following

<script>
$( document ).ready(function() {
    $('#terms-and-conditions-section').find('form').attr('action','/Account/Login/TermsAndConditions?returnUrl=%2Fprofile%2F');
});
</script>

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Only thing i can think of would be to add some JavaScript in the HTML for the content snippet Account/Signin/TermsAndConditionsCopy and have it change/add the ReturnUrl parameter in the url to the page that you wan them to go to next

Any idea how it would be the code?

I was trying out some codes i found on internet but it didnt worked

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Actually, inside the Content Snippet "Account/Signin/TermsAndConditionsCopy" HTML update the form element's action attribute, by doing something like the following

<script>
$( document ).ready(function() {
    $('#terms-and-conditions-section').find('form').attr('action','/Account/Login/TermsAndConditions?returnUrl=%2Fprofile%2F');
});
</script>

View solution in original post

pedrodecarvalh
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Fubar,

That was perfect and made exactly what i needed!

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Users online (56,089)