cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tzalar
Regular Visitor

Redirect to specific webpage after password change

Hi! 

I have a requirement to change redirect webpage after logged in user changes password. 

Current scenario:

• user logs in to portal
  • user goes to his profile
  • user clicks on "Change password"
  • user changes password
  • upon successful password change, portal redirects him to HOME page automatically. 

Is it possible to change portal setting in a way, that upon successful password change, portal redirects user to specific webpage? I created custom landing page, and would like to redirect user to this webpage after changing password. 

Thank you! 

Regards, 

Tjaša 

2 REPLIES 2
bitvrbit
Helper I
Helper I

Hi tzalar

I don't know if it is what you were looking for. Add this command in the button in OnSellect which saves the new password:                ; Navigate ([@screen name]; None)

Logically you have to change screen name to the name of the screen you want to direct your user.

ciao ciao

nhayduk
MVP

There is no setting that I'm aware of to do this.

The best I can think of is to include JavaScript on the page where the user goes to after changing their password (Profile page, I think) that looks for that situation, and forces a redirect.  If you look for the query string parameter of Message=ChangePasswordSuccess that should get you what you need.

Nick

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,179)