cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Salvar dados vindo de coleção para uma lista SharePoint

Olá, por favor alguém pode me ajudar?
Estou tentando salvar um formulário numa lista SharePoint, todos os dados são salvos com exceção dos dados numa combobox que vem de uma coleção, não sei como resolver.
3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you share the date type of fields?

If the field is Choices, Set the following code to Update property of data card.

LookUp(Choices('SP list'.ChoicesColumn), Value=Combobox.Selected.Value)

If the field is LookUp:

{
'@odata.type':"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference",
Id: Combobox.Selected.Id
Value: Combobox.Selected.Value
}

If the field is Person:

{
Claims:"i:0#.f|membership|" & Combobox.Selected.Email,
Department:"",
DisplayName: "",
Email: "",
JobTitle:"",
Picture:""
}

If these doesn't make sense, please share more information with the field types.

Best regards,

Sik

Anonymous
Not applicable

Obrigado pela ajuda, mas acredito que não me expressei bem no post, vou tentar melhorar.

Tenho um formulário conectado a uma lista do sharepoint, esse formulário vai inserir ou atualizar dados na lista, dentro do formulário tenho alguns campos que mostram dados vindo de uma coleção, até aqui esta ok, mas quando clico em salvar para atualizar algumas informação na lista, os dados que são provenientes da coleção não são inseridos na lista sharepoint, pode dar uma olhada nos prints.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you post  the column type of ProdutoDelinteresse in SP list? Choices? LookUp? Person? or Text?

If it is one of the three, please refer to codes I posted above.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (38,807)