Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VSJadhav
Helper II
Helper II

Send OTP via email at login powerapps Portal

Hi Team,

I am new in PowerApps. I have one powerapps portal application and want to have functionality like at each login user should get OTP via email for his successfully login.

Please suggest here how to achieve this or It will great help if anyone have any documented steps/reference links.

Thanks,

Vaibhav S Jadhav

4 REPLIES 4
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

hi

you can enable two-factor authentication in Portals: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/configure/set-authentication-identity

Microsoft recommends you to use Azure AD B2C as identity provider, you can also setup multi-factor authentication there

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

@VSJadhav does that information answers your question?

if so, please mark as answer in case other users are looking for the same thing

Oliver Rodrigues

Thanks for sharing your information. Actually am using local authentication and want to receive OTP/code at user login when user enter Username and Password and click on button to get OTP over email on registered email id. User will enter OTP and after its correct validation he should login successfully.

is Azure AD comes in my case? Correct me if am wrong.

Regards,
Vaibhav

As far as I know, the two-factor authentication also works with local authentication 

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (4,376)