cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

SharePoint Document List - Limited to 1 item per page

I have implemented SharePoint document integration into my Portal, added the subgrid to enable my users to view / upload documents to a specific record. However, the 'list' is only showing 1 item per page - and I cannot see where to adjust this to show, say 10 items per page.

Please see the screenshot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hardikv
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Graham

You can change the number of rows of your document subgrid from Dynamics 365 or CDS.

• Go to Form. 
  • Click the Formatting tab and choose your formatting preferences.
  • You can now control the whole layout. You can configure the number of rows, and you can set the section to automatically expand to use available space. You can make the social pane shorter or longer to fit your needs.

Please refer below link:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/customize/sub-grid-prope...

After above changes, clear the cache and check. 

--------------------------
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
hardikv
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Graham

You can change the number of rows of your document subgrid from Dynamics 365 or CDS.

• Go to Form. 
  • Click the Formatting tab and choose your formatting preferences.
  • You can now control the whole layout. You can configure the number of rows, and you can set the section to automatically expand to use available space. You can make the social pane shorter or longer to fit your needs.

Please refer below link:  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/customize/sub-grid-prope...

After above changes, clear the cache and check. 

--------------------------
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

That was very well hidden! 

The default was set at 4, so not sure why it wasn't working. However, I have changed it to 10, cleared the cache as you suggested and now working as expected.

Thank you very much indeed @hardikv 

@Graham

I'm glad that is worked for you! 

Althoough there is no logic, changing from the default 4 to 10 di the trick!! thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,671)