cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisOrtiz
Helper II
Helper II

SharePoint document in a form

Hello everyone, I trying to create a library page where users can view documents title and when selected, they have the option to download, similar to a SharePoint library. I created a wire frame below:

chrisOrtiz_0-1619464963828.png

I have successfully integrated my SharePoint and used a model driven app for this and created a entity form, but when I create a form into the column i get this message: 

chrisOrtiz_1-1619465075106.png

This seems to only work when I create a list but it does not come out as intended: Only when I select one one of these folders (I believe they are folders) is when my test documents popup but not in the view I prefer (the second image below). Does anyone know where to go to modify this in order to get it similar to the wireframe? thanks 

chrisOrtiz_2-1619465173812.png

chrisOrtiz_3-1619467143039.png

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking through this I'm personally not entirely certain myself. This looks like it should be a simply setting somewhere but I cant seem to find anything on this. My recommendation would be to open a ticket with Microsoft Support on this. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down this route. Otherwise if any other communities members have any ideas feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (4,256)