cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgilreath
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint Document Library - show more than one document

Hello!

I've recently, with some trouble, set up a Sharepoint integration with Powerapps Portals where the "Account" entity is where I would like to store the documents.

I've gotten to the point where it now works and I am able to upload and store documents on the Account Entity - but the user form where the end user would manage/upload documents only shows one record in the list and you have to click the arrow buttons to move to the next entry.

Is there a way to show more than one documents per "page" in this view? If so, are there tutorials out there that show this?

This is what I see with 1 subfolder with 3 documents in the subfolder.

rgilreath_0-1595357625972.png

sAJNL2UHgF.gif

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hardikv
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @rgilreath

Yes, you can display more than one record by customising the Sharepoint Document Subgrid in the form from Dynamics 365.

In Dynamics 365,

• Go to Settings -> Customization
  • Select Acoount entity
  • Select form which you are using in portal
  • Find Document Grid and open properties for that grid. 
  • Select Formatting and change number of rows
  • Save and publish

After this changes, clear the cache from portal and check.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hardikv
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @rgilreath

Yes, you can display more than one record by customising the Sharepoint Document Subgrid in the form from Dynamics 365.

In Dynamics 365,

• Go to Settings -> Customization
  • Select Acoount entity
  • Select form which you are using in portal
  • Find Document Grid and open properties for that grid. 
  • Select Formatting and change number of rows
  • Save and publish

After this changes, clear the cache from portal and check.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

View solution in original post

That was it! Thanks @hardikv! This is the problem I am having with Portals/PowerApps/Dynamics365 - settings are spread across 4 different portals and there are redundancies and silos all around. Trying to find the correct location and understanding the impact is proving difficult. We are currently using the portals as a proof of concept for a specific application, but we are also considering evaluating D365 Financials as a replacement for our current ERP. We have a unique business model and application and need to be able to track AR and AP as well as internal costs in a specific way. I know that it can probably be done within D365 - but this adventure is defiantly giving me pause. Outside of the forum here, can you recommend any resources that might help me become better acquainted for both the Portals and Financials? Thanks again for your help!

Hi @rgilreath

I don't have knowledge about D365 Financials.

You can ask me about PowerApps Portals and Dynamics 365.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,882)