cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Sharepoint - power apps portal - AN UNKNOWN FAILURE HAS OCCURRED. ERROR

Hi

I have a Edit Entity Form linked using the Record Source Type - Record Associated to Current Portal User. On the Entity form i have a subgrid which links to sharepoint. (I have created the relevant Entity permissions)

When i access the entity form on the portal for an existing user, everything works ok. I can upload files to share point from the portal.

The problem i'm having is when i have a new user access's the form i get the following type of error 

AN UNKNOWN FAILURE HAS OCCURRED. ERROR ID # [CA367DA7-5BBB-448B-B3D6-1715174EE4B2]

I have enable logging and get a more detailed error (see attached file)

I think the problem is because as its a new user i don't have a record, so when it loads the Sharepoint grid it cant find anything.  I've looked at the documentation and on this site but cant find anything to help.  Can someone provide any help or guidance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at this error that you are getting, this seems like this will require working with Microsoft Support. I dont know what the issue is right off the bat and we will need to work with the back end team to fully understand the error that you are getting. It is great that you have already grabbed a trace on this. I will include a link below; on creating a case with Microsoft Support.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Frequent Visitor

Hi @alrez 

Thanks for the response, i have raised a support ticket with Microsoft

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (12,139)