cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loy71
Regular Visitor

Show data for review

Hello all.

I have this issue. I have a screen with a Form where the user give some information, i need to show another screen where the user can review and modify (if is necesary) the information that he gave before submit it

Thanks to all

4 REPLIES 4
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, can you give a few more information on your requirement?

are you using an Entity Form or Web Form? before the user submit would you like them to validate the data is that it? until that you don't want the information to be saved in the CDS?

may I ask why would you want that? or can't you just add a check box / alert warning them to verify the information provided?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Hi Oliver, thanks 

This is the situacion. There is a screen where the user fill a request, it contain: Title, Amount, Detail, Date. Its made in a Entity Form, after the user fill all information push a Botton for go to a review screen where the user check that all information is correct, if there a mistaque or miss something he can go back and modificate

The image is the screen where de user give the information

I hope explain more with this.

Thanks

oh okay, thanks for that snapshot

you are actually creating a Canvas Apps, you are better off in this forum: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/bd-p/PowerAppsForum1

people are expert there in Power Apps / Canvas apps

this forum here is more related to Power Apps Portals questions

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Ah ok, sorry. 

Thanks alot

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Users online (81,029)