cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XavierV

Show downloadable attachments in entitylist

Hi all
The OOTB capabilities to allow a portal user to download the notes are not very user friendly. Each note is displayed in a separate page. This implies that if you want to download the last note you have to navigate to page 6.

XavierV_0-1615792298456.png

I have found a way to display these in an entitylist and with scripting I have added the downloadable URL behind the name of the note. This works but I want to know if there are better and more OOTB options to provide this?

XavierV_2-1615792550000.png

Thanks for any possible solutions!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @XavierV there is no OOB configuration for that, so your solution is correct, we need to apply JS customization to achieve that

I wrote an article on that some time ago, but you probably already have the solution anyways, here is the link in case you want to check: http://oliverrodrigues365.com/2020/05/24/power-apps-portals-generate-and-download-word-document-from...

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @XavierV there is no OOB configuration for that, so your solution is correct, we need to apply JS customization to achieve that

I wrote an article on that some time ago, but you probably already have the solution anyways, here is the link in case you want to check: http://oliverrodrigues365.com/2020/05/24/power-apps-portals-generate-and-download-word-document-from...

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (52,339)