cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinVargas
Post Patron
Post Patron

Show message after form submit

Hello community, I am working with a portal in power apps. 

After submitting the following form I would like to display the following message: "Data sent successfully". And I need to show inside the message the date and time they were sent.

MartinVargas_0-1649281770656.png

Can someone help me here? 

I would appreciate it guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Setup another Web Page to display the info (with another Basic/Entity Form on the same entity/table to show the submission date, depending on your situation this could be Created On, Modified On date or a custom date field that you set via Metadata on the first form.  Set this Entity/Basic Form to readonly).

On the first Entity/Basic Form set the On Success Settings

• On Success: Redirect
  • Web Page: set to the the new Web Page that you setup to display the success message
  • Tick the "Append Record ID To Query String" field and set the "Record ID Query String Parameter Name" by default this would be "id"

Fubar_0-1649287432373.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Setup another Web Page to display the info (with another Basic/Entity Form on the same entity/table to show the submission date, depending on your situation this could be Created On, Modified On date or a custom date field that you set via Metadata on the first form.  Set this Entity/Basic Form to readonly).

On the first Entity/Basic Form set the On Success Settings

• On Success: Redirect
  • Web Page: set to the the new Web Page that you setup to display the success message
  • Tick the "Append Record ID To Query String" field and set the "Record ID Query String Parameter Name" by default this would be "id"

Fubar_0-1649287432373.png

MartinVargas
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hi @Fubar , If that was exactly what I was looking for. I am now having problems with the formatting of the form. Since I would like to put the date centered and increase in size.

MartinVargas_1-1649348283881.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (2,806)