cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VSJadhav
Helper II
Helper II

Specific web role not working when removing "Authenticated User" web role.

Hello Team,

I have some web roles and having specific permissions. When am removing "Authenticated User" then not able to access any page of portal.

Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,
Vaibhav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

what do you mean by "removing authentication user"? are you deleting the Web Role itself? - I wouldn't recommend that

this web role has a definition of being the default authenticated web role in your Portal. You need to have one, and only one Web Role with that definition:

OliverRodrigues_0-1604652628262.png

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

what do you mean by "removing authentication user"? are you deleting the Web Role itself? - I wouldn't recommend that

this web role has a definition of being the default authenticated web role in your Portal. You need to have one, and only one Web Role with that definition:

OliverRodrigues_0-1604652628262.png

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Users online (29,829)