Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumaira
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Tabs and its page in power apps portals

Hello Community Experts,

There is an urgent requirement where we need to switch between the business and personal tabs under the Accounts as below in portals

Presently the Business and Accounts tabs are static they do not perform any action on click

My requirement is i should be ab;e to switch between business and personal tab

account form should be displayed under Business tab

In Personal tab its related new account form should be displayed

These things are very new to me, please guide me on where i need to change what or what should be added to be able to switch between business and personal tabs so that it shows its related forms

Kindly Advise

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

1 REPLY 1
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sumaira ,

To achieve your requirements you will need to create custom web template using liquid. In the liquid we have a tag called entityform which allows us to render an entity form by it's name or id. What you need to do is create a template with your tabs and place needed entity forms under each tab. You can find more information about how to create a web template here and more about entityform tag here

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,436)