cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Traffic Analytics Changes wont deploy

I successfully hooked up my PowerApps Portal to my analytics provider (Google) by putting in my GTAG JavaScript snippet into the traffic analysis settings via the Portal Management portal.  This worked no issues and I see my analytics data flowing from all pages.  However I am now trying to update this snippet and finding changes are not propagated after saving.  I have tried restarting the portal but no changes are deployed.  Even if I remove the snippet completely the old settings remain.

How do I force the analytics JS snipped to get applied to my site - this is blocking as I need to move to an alternative provider.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Traffic Analytics Changes wont deploy

@steveowilson 

To make changes work, you have to go to edit the portal and click the 'Browse website' after saving the change on snippet, then the change will deploy.

Sik

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

No effect - the old gtag JavaScript still remains.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Check the content snippet called "Tracking Code", see whats the value of script in that snippet. This snippet is created/updated by traffic analysis UI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,661)