Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yhchu
Frequent Visitor

Unable to send invitation after created contact and invitation

Hi,

I'm following the guide here to create and send invitation:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/configure/invite-contacts

However the Flow drop down seems to be stuck at 'Loading'... am I missing something here?

yhchu_0-1615439949093.png

13 REPLIES 13
yhchu
Frequent Visitor

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience on helping me with this issue! Turned out the Flow button was not loading properly because my pc was connected to VPN. It's working now! 🙂

Thank you! 

Hi @yhchu , 

Good to hear you figured out the issue. !! 

yhchu
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ragavanrajan

Thank you! 🙂 By the way I have another question - would the invitation be sent as an email? I don't seem to receive any invitation email in my Inbox / Spam folder after clicking the 'Send Invitation' option in the 'Flow' drop down list.

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Invitations are emails.  You probably have another set of common problems to resolve - there is a Process called Send Invitation

• The Sender of the email is by default the person creating the Invitation record.  This user must be enabled for Email (have an Exchange mailbox and then have their email approved and tested inside Dataverse by someone who is an Office 365 Global Admin)
  • Check any email content to make sure that the url is correct - there is one out of the box email in particular that has localhost in it.

Also, make sure that before doing the Send Invitation from the Flow menu item that you have saved the Invitation record.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (81,056)