cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

White Labeling in PowerApps Portal

Hello Community Experts!

Could anyone please suggest me how to make Powerapps Portals White labeled as possible for client accounts? Is it possible to make the embedded power bi dashboards in portal accessible using white labeled URL's for the clients? 

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, Power Apps Portals gives you control of the CSS and you can change pretty much everything in terms of layout.

the Portals is based on bootstrap v3, you can also find online theme generators for bootstrap (just make sure to get version 3).

when performing CSS changes, just please avoid changing the OOB bootstrap, instead create your own file and upload as a new Web File record in the Portal Management App.

Check this video for an introduction on theming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGcIHSkXsg

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @OliverRodrigues ,

I would like to show embedded Power BI reports for different clients in PowerApps Portals using different white labelled URLs. For example, if a client 1 has a dashboard 1, he should be able to access the dashboard 1 using https://client1.com and similarly for Client 2 he should be able to access his dashboard 2 using URL https://client2.com Is it possible to have multiple white Labelled URLs in PowerApps Portal?

Thank you in advance!

Hi

Okay I see now what you need.

I don't think you can achieve that with Power Apps Portals. You can set a custom domain/url for your portals (currently you can only set one as far as I know, but MS might allow more in the future), but these URLs wouldn't be based on a CDS account or anything.

With Portals you can have the users logging-in and they could have the dashboard showing their data, but again, they would all come through the same URL

------------

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,992)