cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheIntern
Helper II
Helper II

entity list set display name

I am facing a strange issue with entity lists. I am including multiple entity lists on my page with the entitylist liquid tag:

{% include "entity_list" key:"List 1" %}
{% include "entity_list" key:"List 2" %}

Each contains 'View 1' and 'View 2'.
In the entity list configuration, i have set the display names to List1-View1, List1-View2, List2-View1, List2-View2.

However, when I am importing these lists, the display names are not visible on the page. I can only see "View 1" and "View 2".

I have done this on other pages, and it works fine there. I have tried to reconfigure these lists, but with no success.
The configurations are the same, with page size = 5 and entity permissions enabled.

Is there a way to set the list's display name with liquid tags?

11 REPLIES 11

My issue was not resolved by clearing cache. the code works for me 🙂

however, the scrolling issue is still present.

Hi

Instead of adding the code to the document.ready, add event listeners to each entity-list/onload and then you add the code in each list onload

I shared a piece of code in your other thread (scroll issue) that might help 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,856)