Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichelNL

entitylist reference not found when adding an entity

Anyone experienced the following error: 

Listunable to show previewedit the list through the property panel

entitylist: reference not found : page adx_entitylist id

I did include a list and template but still gives errors. The weird thing is, is that sometimes it does work when creating a new page, and sometimes it doesnt. 

See the images for more details

Any idea?

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@MichelNL,

I've had this problem before when I was creating a new list.

Please ensure to select the view after selecting the entity list, and then wait a moment, click Use existing to select the list you just created.

Snipaste_2020-02-12_16-48-15.png

Sik

@v-siky-msft 

Adding a list isnt really a problem.

The problem what I have is when adding the list and custom page template from the portal, see the image attached:

2020-02-13_12-55-00

Hi @MichelNL, I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

Can you share details of your Page Template and Web Template? perhaps some code there might be messing things up

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,973)