Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichelNL

entitylist reference not found when adding an entity

Anyone experienced the following error: 

Listunable to show previewedit the list through the property panel

entitylist: reference not found : page adx_entitylist id

I did include a list and template but still gives errors. The weird thing is, is that sometimes it does work when creating a new page, and sometimes it doesnt. 

See the images for more details

Any idea?

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@MichelNL,

I've had this problem before when I was creating a new list.

Please ensure to select the view after selecting the entity list, and then wait a moment, click Use existing to select the list you just created.

Snipaste_2020-02-12_16-48-15.png

Sik

@v-siky-msft 

Adding a list isnt really a problem.

The problem what I have is when adding the list and custom page template from the portal, see the image attached:

2020-02-13_12-55-00

Hi @MichelNL, I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

Can you share details of your Page Template and Web Template? perhaps some code there might be messing things up

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,312)