cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishant28
Helper I
Helper I

how we can setup azure b2c with customer service portal

if I login into azure b2c, then we can redirect into the service portal we don't want to sign again to use.if we have a login to azure b2c

how to fix this problem, please explain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi

you want single-sign-on with Portals is that it? from what I know, the Portals always requires you to at least click the sign-in button to authenticate

if you are using an external authentication, and are already authenticated in the Identity Provider, this will be super quick kind of a refresh to the Portal and then you are already logged in

if you haven't setup Azure AD B2C, you can follow this blog post: https://readyxrm.blog/2019/07/24/configure-azure-ad-b2c-for-powerapps-portals/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi

you want single-sign-on with Portals is that it? from what I know, the Portals always requires you to at least click the sign-in button to authenticate

if you are using an external authentication, and are already authenticated in the Identity Provider, this will be super quick kind of a refresh to the Portal and then you are already logged in

if you haven't setup Azure AD B2C, you can follow this blog post: https://readyxrm.blog/2019/07/24/configure-azure-ad-b2c-for-powerapps-portals/

------------

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,892)