cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishant28
Helper I
Helper I

how we can setup azure b2c with customer service portal

if I login into azure b2c, then we can redirect into the service portal we don't want to sign again to use.if we have a login to azure b2c

how to fix this problem, please explain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi

you want single-sign-on with Portals is that it? from what I know, the Portals always requires you to at least click the sign-in button to authenticate

if you are using an external authentication, and are already authenticated in the Identity Provider, this will be super quick kind of a refresh to the Portal and then you are already logged in

if you haven't setup Azure AD B2C, you can follow this blog post: https://readyxrm.blog/2019/07/24/configure-azure-ad-b2c-for-powerapps-portals/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi

you want single-sign-on with Portals is that it? from what I know, the Portals always requires you to at least click the sign-in button to authenticate

if you are using an external authentication, and are already authenticated in the Identity Provider, this will be super quick kind of a refresh to the Portal and then you are already logged in

if you haven't setup Azure AD B2C, you can follow this blog post: https://readyxrm.blog/2019/07/24/configure-azure-ad-b2c-for-powerapps-portals/

------------

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,002)