cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorenchristiaen
Helper I
Helper I

i accidently deleted a solution

i deleted the solution microsoft identity workflows. i need this solution to make my buttons confirm email and forgot password work. is there an easy way to fix this becaus exporting everything will be difficult because i have a whole CRM system etc behind it. I thought maybe deleting it and downloading it again would fix it and download it again but i don't know.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jorenchristiaen
Helper I
Helper I

I fixed it myself.

The solution is to delete all the portal solution and delete your portal. Then you add a new portal with the same url as your previous one. It will download all you solutions again and then you can use the solution in the newly installed portal which has all the data of your old portal. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jorenchristiaen
Helper I
Helper I

I fixed it myself.

The solution is to delete all the portal solution and delete your portal. Then you add a new portal with the same url as your previous one. It will download all you solutions again and then you can use the solution in the newly installed portal which has all the data of your old portal. 

View solution in original post

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that you were able to get this solution figured out here. Hopefully this will prove useful for future communities users.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,679)